Phone +353 (0) 86 8231823 for a no obligation initial meeting with Dublin Accountants, Westland Tax & Accountancy Ltd., Ireland

Tax Registration

Westland Tax & Accountancy Ltd, Dublin accountants, can assist you with your business  tax registration requirements
Westland Tax & Accountancy Ltd, Dublin accountants, can assist you with your tax registration and other statutory business requirements whether you are setting up as a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company.

In order to set up as a sole trader or a partnership you must register as self-employed for income tax with the Revenue Commissioners. To do this you, and your partners ( if applicable), must complete the tax registration form TR1. This form can be also be used to register for VAT . You will receive a "Notice of Registration" confirming that you are registered for income tax and, if applicable, for VAT. When you register with the Revenue Commissioners you are automatically registered for Class S PRSI.

If you are a self-employed subcontractor working in construction, forestry or meat processing you and the principal contractor must complete form RCT1. To apply for a C2 you must complete form RCT5.

If you are operating as a limited company then as soon as the company is incorporated you are required to use form TR2 to register for taxes with your local Revenue office. It can take a number of weeks for the company to be registered for taxes

We can assist in completing and submitted all the required tax registration paper work to your local tax office.

Contact Us to arrange a no obligation first meeting.